• 10 ounce bag of spinach
• 2 cups Sliced mushrooms
• Thinly sliced red onion (optional)
• 1/3 c. red-wine vinegar
• 3 T. Dijon mustard
• 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 c. olive oil
1. Put vinegar, mustard, garlic in jar and shake to mix.
2. Add ¼ cup oil and shake; add ¼ cup at a time and shake each time.
3. Pour over spinach, mushroom and onion and toss until well coated.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Quote from Madeline, mother of 4: “We think more about eating more vegetables. My son tasted the spinach salad at Sunday Suppers and loved it. Now we eat it at home.”