• 6 large eggs
• 3 T. Parmesan cheese, divided
• ¼ tsp. salt and pinch of pepper
• 3 T. olive oil
• 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
• 1 package spinach
• 2 oz. thinly sliced Italian Genoa salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (optional)
• 1 garlic clove, minced
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Whisk the eggs, 1 ½ T. cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl. Heat olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender but not brown.
2. Squeeze the liquid out of spinach and add to pan, add garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Make sure there is no liquid. Increase heat to medium high; add eggs to skillet and cook until eggs are partially cooked. Add salami.
3. Put into a buttered casserole pan and sprinkle remaining 1 ½
T. cheese over top. Put in oven and cook just until set in center and beginning to brown.
Did you know?
Sunday Suppers families love “Breakfast for dinner” and the frittata is the most popular dish. Use whatever vegetables you have available and enjoy!