1 pound chicken breasts
2 cups cornflakes
1 T flour
1 tsp. salt & pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut up chicken breasts into one-inch pieces, then put some non-sweet cornflakes in a Ziploc bag and smash the cornflakes with a rolling pin or your hands.
3. Put the crumbs in a bowl and add flour, salt and pepper, and some grated cheese.
4. In another bowl, beat eggs with a tablespoon of water until it is all the same consistency.
5. Dip the chicken in the eggs, roll them in the crumbs, then put them on a pan and stick them in the oven for 13 minutes.
6. Take chicken out of the oven, let them cool, and serve.
Did you know? Baking homemade chicken nuggets instead of ordering from a fast food restaurant saves you over 100 calories and 8 grams of fat! Make a large amount of these chicken nuggets to store in the freezer for later use when time is limited. Just pop them in the microwave to make your own “fast food” on the go!