• 4 English muffins, tortillas, or pieces of bread
• Olive oil
• Tomato slices
• 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
• Grated mozzarella
• Salt & pepper
1. Make hard-cooked eggs (see tip below)
2. Toast 8 English muffin halves or warm tortilla or other bread choice)
3. Drizzle each with olive oil, then layer on tomato slices, hard- cooked egg slices (1/2 an egg each), and a little grated mozzarella. Sprinkle with oregano and salt.
4. Broil 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Tip: To save time, store hard-cooked eggs in the shell and they’ll keep for about 1 week. Use right after peeling.