• 3/4 pounds Brussels Sprouts
• 1 ½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
• ½ Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
• Sea Salt, to taste
• Fresh Cracked Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Peel the outer, beat-up layers of the Brussels sprouts off. Trim the end, then cut Brussels sprouts in half if large. Leave whole if small.
3. In a large bowl, toss together olive oil, salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Then add the Brussels sprouts and toss evenly with the oil mixture.
4. Lightly oil a sheet pan, then spread out the Brussels sprouts. Roast in oven for 10min., shake the pan to flip the sprouts, then roast for 10-15 minutes more or until browned.
4. Add balsamic vinegar and mix. Serve warm